Since 1995 we have been successfully matching people to homes in one of the most beautiful parts of the country.
We have an intimate and extensive knowledge of the area and the company has been built up by reputation. With local, experienced and well qualified staff, our ethos is based around customer service, and honest professional advice.
Originally established as a Lettings and Property Management business, we moved into Property Sales in September 2011 after a number of requests from clients who appreciated our service driven approach.
The directors Graham Carter & Rupert Geering have been involved in the Residential Property market all of their working lives, including Sales, Lettings, Property Management & Mortgages and therefore are able to offer an unrivalled level of experience and advice.
As per our service charter we aim to offer a tailored individual service based on an honest appraisal of your property and you can be assured that we will abide by the high level of service expected of members of the National Association of Estate Agents, The Property Ombudsman and the Association of Residential Letting Agents.
- We will act in an Honest & Professional manner at all times.
- We will provide regular feedback on viewings and interest in your property
- We will abide by all the requirements of the NAEA & Property Ombudsman
- We will confirm all offers in writing to you within 48 hours
- We will not give false or misleading information to you or your buyer in order to obtain or facilitate a sale
- We will keep in regular contact with all parties in the sale & buying process to make sure that your sale goes through as quickly and hassle free as possible
- We will deal with any complaints (in the unlikely event that they occur) in a quick and professional manner and if they cannot be resolved they will be referred to the Property Ombudsman